The friendly and knowledgeable staff of the NVEB-5 is here to assist the investor to navigate the investment and immigration process. We understand that investing and relocating to a new country can be challenging and a little worrisome. We are available to address your questions and concerns with a range of services which include:
Investment Due Diligence
- Coordination with the company/project developer to provide the opportunity to visit project site(s) and to discuss projects in detail, prior to investing.
- Comprehensive investment review for viability and the creation of jobs through the stringent NVEB-5 Regional Center project approval process.
- Access to immigration attorneys who are experienced with the EB-5 Program to help investors through the Program’s unique application process.
- Regional Center project and investment documentation to facilitate the application process and to help investors make as fully-informed an investment decision as possible.
- Managing the flow of information to investors and their attorneys for the submission of both the initial I-526 investor petition and subsequent I-829 petition filed with USCIS.
- Recommendation for local professionals to assist and guide in selection of schools, relocation services, and other assistance.
- Management oversight for all projects and all investor funds.
- Compliance with applicable EB-5 Regional Center reporting and administrative requirements set by USCIS.
- Oversight of regular investment reports to meet investor and accounting requirements.
- Recommendations for local professionals in the areas of accounting, real estate (residential and commercial), school choice and placement guidance for family members.
Contact us for more information.