Nevada State EB-5 Regional Center (NVEB-5) could be your answer!
NVEB-5 offers companies and project developer’s access to supplemental capital, which can be added to their project’s capital stack, through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
NVEB-5 is a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approved EB-5 Program Regional Center located in Carson City, Nevada. NVEB-5 administrates USCIS compliance responsibilities and co-ordinates all communication between USCIS, the participating project and foreign investors. Simply, NVEB-5 is principally focused on growth of existing businesses and new business ventures through foreign capital investment. The benefits to qualifying projects are numerous such as supplemental project capital and flexible terms and loan structures.
Some of the project types that could benefit from EB-5 Program participation through NVEB-5 include:
• Shovel ready real estate developments or manufacturing projects
• Developers seeking: early capital contribution, construction, mezzanine financing
• Employee intensive enterprises
• Enterprises requiring capital to ramp up job creation
• Advantages for projects in rural and high unemployment areas (TEA)*
• Projects partner with NVEB-5 to improve economic impact (i.e. new job creation to improve local economy)
• Projects partner with local government for community impact (i.e. capital stack for convention center, stadium, community center, senior center)
• Local or State government partners with NVEB-5 for community impact (i.e. infrastructure development such as roads and bridges)
Industries successfully participating in the EB-5 Program are robustly varied. While no one segment has a clear advantage, there are a few industries with a tendency to excel in the program. Some of these industries are:
– Assisted Living Facilities
– Private Education Facilities
– Medical Wellness Centers
– Retail/Mixed Use Projects
– Agriculture/Food Products Manufacturing
– Housing Development
– Infrastructure Development
If you are a company or project developer seeking additional capital, contact NVEB-5 to discuss an exceptional opportunity to grow your business or launch a new venture that creates US jobs.
*TEA: Geographic area with a population greater than 20,000 with an unemployment rate of 150% of the national unemployment rate.